For the Receivership 101 series, we’ve partnered with DailyDAC to build a library on the basics of receivership. The primary intended audience(s) for these are bankers and potentially judges. We still have several open topics available for those interested in speaking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Factors in your decision tree when deciding whether to file (ideally looking for a banker for this one)
- Developing the Receivership Order
- Funding a Receivership
- Handling local, state, and federal taxes in a receivership
- Handling disbursements/payments in a receivership
- Reporting in a receivership
- How do you wind down a company in a receivership
- How do you close out a receivership
Case Studies and Articles
We’re always looking for Case Studies or Articles that can be published in our newsletter, in our membership database and potentially with our partners. Have an idea for an article? Send us a note at email@example.com. Or we have a few that have been requested, if you’re interested in taking on one of these send us a note to make sure it hasn’t been started already.
- What to do when you come across fraud in a receivership?
- Transitioning a limited receivership into a general receivership
- Taking over a receivership from another receiver
- When is receivership a better approach than chapter 11?
Annual Conference & Webinars
We are still currently seeking speakers for a few panels for our 2023 Annual Conference and other webinars. If you are interested in speaking as a part of any of the below panels or have an idea for a webinar or conference panel that you would like to take part in please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 banker as a part of the Banker’s Decision Tree Panel
- 1 attorney or receiver to speak on Securing Out of State Property
- 1 attorney to speak on the Hot Topics panel
- 2 speakers and a moderator for the Handling a Car Dealership Receivership panel
We are currently seeking panelists for the following panels. If you are interested in speaking as a part of any of the below panels or have an idea for a webinar or conference panel that you would like to take part in please email email@example.com.
- Receivership Trends Panel at our Seattle Launch
- Receivership Trends Panel at our Portland Launch
- Washington Bankers Association Credit & Lending Conference (Sept 7-8) – Panel on Factors in Your Decision Tree on a Problem Loan