Commercial Receivers Association and the Daily DAC
Partner to Bring Receivership 101 Series
(ST. LOUIS, MO) May 2, 2023 – The Commercial Receivers Association (CRA) and Daily DAC (Distressed Asset Central) have partnered to develop the Receivership 101 Video Series to build more awareness and understanding with the receivership space. CRA’s mission to create better education and standardization of Commercial Receivership Administration dovetails with Daily DAC’s mission to be the leading source of information about bankruptcy, bankruptcy sales, bankruptcy auctions and other means of investing for vulture investors. The Receivership 101 Video Series was born out of both organizations’ commitment to optimize the usage of receiverships around the country.
The Video Series includes the following:
- What is a Receivership? | Tom Riske | Principal | Carmody MacDonald | St. Louis, MO
- How do you get a receiver appointed? | Cynthia Hegarty | Counsel | Winthrop & Weinstine | Minneapolis, MN
- Understanding the different types of appointments | Rebecca DeMarb | Sr. Managing Director | Development Specialists, Inc. | Milwaukee, WI
- Representing the Plaintiff | Emily Cantwell | Office Managing Partner | Lathrop GPM | St. Louis, MO
- Representing the Defendant | Robert Eggmann | Principal | Carmody MacDonald | St. Louis, MO
- Representing the Receiver | Jeff Ansel | Shareholder | Winthrop & Weinstine | Minneapolis, MN
- Costs of a Receivership | Eric Moraczewski | CEO | NMBL Strategies | St. Louis, MO
“This partnership with Daily DAC allows the CRA to share the deep experience within our association’s membership with an audience that strongly aligns with our mission,” said Emily Cantwell, Board Member of the CRA. “In addition, this collaboration allows the CRA to continue to strategically expand our reach across the country.”
According to corporate restructuring attorney Jonathan Friedland, who is also DailyDAC’s founder and author of two well-known treatises addressing corporate insolvency, “bankruptcy is an appropriate solution for many financially distressed companies, but it is not always the best option. We are delighted to collaborate with CRA in raising awareness of commercial receiverships among our audiences,” he added.
About The Commercial Receivers Association:
Established in 2021, the Commercial Receivers Association is a national membership organization focused on Empowering the Education and Standardization of Commercial Receivership Administration while providing education, networking and practical resources for our members. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.commercialreceiver.org.
About the Daily DAC:
DailyDAC –Distressed Asset Central – is the leading source of information for private equity, family offices, and other opportunistic investors; owners, board members and C-Suite executives of struggling businesses; and attorneys, accountants, investment bankers, and other trusted advisors who do not specialize in corporate restructuring and insolvency. DailyDAC’s sister websites, Financial Poise and ChamberWise, provide a wealth of information about other topics for investors and business owners/executives.