Attendees will hear from the leading accountants about the basics of receivership accounting. Attendees will be able to gain an understanding of:
- Basic Accounting Documents
- Normal Differences Found in Documents
- Assessing the Accountant Who Has Performed the Work
- Initial Requests in a Receivership
- Clues That Show a Need for a Forensic Review
- The Value of Looking at Information
- And more…
1.0 CPE Accounting credits are recommended
This session is considered a basic program level session. Advanced prep is not necessary, but bringing thoughts on improving receiverships in the state of Utah, as well as questions will be of value.
The Commercial Receivers Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.